When we find that we have extra pounds, we start looking for ways to get rid of them. Used in a variety of diets, fitness, morning jogging. But maybe for a start it is worth thinking about the reasons for the appearance of excess weight. In this article we will explain in detail what is the right diet for weight loss.
Can you lose weight if you eat right?
Proper nutrition plays an important role in metabolism. It is necessary to figure out which foods have a positive effect on our body, how to organize a rational menu and how much is related to healthy eating and weight loss!
Proper nutrition for weight loss is the foundation of the basics. Even with the most intense physical activity, without proper nutrition, you will not be able to lose weight effectively and build muscle mass.
Many may argue that it all depends on what kind of metabolism each person has. Someone can cut a pound of nails too much (just a joke), while someone with even one cookie will be back soon. We hasten to point out that the body’s capabilities are not limitless, it eventually runs out of patience. And then you will suffer not only from excess weight, but also problems with the gastrointestinal tract, pressure, heart, joints. People noticed this a long time ago and summed up the proverb that "dirt digs its own grave with its teeth. "
Skeptics may argue that it is difficult these days to maintain a healthy diet for weight loss because there are few natural products. Be patient, analyze your menu, throw away unhealthy foods from it, especially what are called "fast carbs".
- sweet cakes;
- carbonated drinks;
- Wheat flour baked goods;
- starchy foods;
- Mayonnaise, ketchup and other sauces.
In order to lose weight with proper nutrition, you need to not only edit your menu, but also take into account the number of calories taken in, remember that you need to eat less. Healthy food should consistBalanced amounts of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins. To achieve results and lose weight, you should always follow a balanced diet. Finally, probably many have noticed that after any diet, the lost kilograms return quickly if you continue to eat as before weight loss.
It's hard to do this in a day or even a week. Therefore, gradually abandon the products listed: Eat potatoes every other day, allow a cookie or cake no more than twice a week, follow the rule that you should get up from the table half-starved.
Principles of good nutrition
Weight loss is influenced not only by a balanced diet, but also by how well a person is psychologically disciplined, how high-quality products he or she consumes, whether he or she adheres to a diet and culture. Here are the basic principles of proper weight loss nutrition, following which you will have no problems regulating the work of your body.
Remember what helps you get rid of fat wrinkles!
- Balanced menu.
The body needs 25 grams of fat and 35 grams of protein per day. Carbohydrates should make up half of the diet and they can not be baked. Anyone can achieve a balanced diet at home. Create a menu for the week to plan the groceries you need in advance. So you can follow all the principles described without any problems.
- Sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables.
Keep in mind that there should be more vegetables, so you need to replenish your body with fiber and vitamins. And from fruits give preference to pineapple and citrus fruits because they have less sucrose.
- Establish a drinking regime.
Since our body is 80% water, lack of fluid not only has a bad effect on metabolic processes, but also causes skin aging, wrinkles, digestive problems. Of course, we are talking about ordinary water. The daily intake is 10 cups, or almost two liters. Green tea, dried fruit compotes, fresh juices will become thinner.
- The correct product combination.
No need to switch to a separate meal. Just try to combine products wisely. For example, you can not eat sour vegetables with meat, and potatoes with bread. This approach removes calcium from the bones and promotes the formation of stones in the kidneys. A balanced diet is the key to success!
- Discard semi-finished products.
They contain a lot of preservatives, which of course are carcinogens that destroy our health.
- Do not eat after 6 pm.
If you work for a long time, do not eat after seven years. Chew food thoroughly, without paying attention to the call, without watching TV or reading newspapers.
- Reduce alcohol consumption, especially beer and liqueur.
- Reduce the list of fried foods in your menu.
Replace with steam or stew. It is advisable to process the vegetables for a short time during cooking and retain the nutrients.
- Replace a large plate with a small one to visually deceive the body.
Also, we recommend introducing the concept of fractional nutrition in your life, e. g. ი. Eat small portions every 2-3 hours.
- Visit grocery supermarkets on a full stomach to avoid buying too many sweets or junk food.
- Get up from the table a little hungry.
The feeling of fullness will appear in 10 minutes, but overeating will harm the body.
- Arrange fasting days at least once a week.
- Do not forget about physical activity (fitness, dancing, yoga, swimming, jogging).
- Fractional nutrition for weight loss.Ideally, eat 6-8 times a day, and still consume as many calories as before. Divide your lunch into 2 parts and serve at 2 hour intervals. This will be the perfect schedule for your body.
How much food can you eat per day?
Expert opinions are unanimous: in order not to gain weight, you need to eat five times a day. Specify the size of the sort with your palm - there should be food on the plate that only fits in two palms. The third part of the dish is a piece of meat or fish. Fill two-thirds with vegetables. Bread can eat no more than 35 grams. Chocolate, honey or dried fruits are allowed for no more than 25 grams.
The proper nutrition menu looks like this:
- For breakfast, cook porridge in water, the best option is oatmeal or buckwheat. It is undesirable to add a lot of salt or sugar, you can replace them with fresh fruit.
- For the second breakfast (breakfast), eat fermented dairy products, fruits and vegetables. In order not to make the menu look monotonous, alternate fruits the next day.
- You have to prepare one of the dishes for lunch: the first or the second. Eat soup today and fish with vegetable salad tomorrow. Lean meat is replaced by seafood and fish.
- In the afternoon, only vegetables and kefir or low-fat yogurt are allowed for tea. The body at this time slowly begins to relax to rest, so you should not load it.
- For dinner, prepare a light salad of fresh vegetables (excluding peas) and a piece of boiled fish (up to 150 g), in extreme cases you can eat 100 grams of white chicken.
- Remember to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
It seems that following such a menu will leave you hungry. But this is not the case. In fact, a balanced diet will give the body all the nutrients it needs. Nutritionists advise you to eat what is not on the menu every week to make yourself a little happier.
Use a variety of natural spices instead of salt to make a delicious dish.
Recommended food for a healthy diet
No wonder you find a list of useful products for those you like. If you find one that you absolutely do not like or do not tolerate, do not add it to your diet. After all, the aesthetic perception of a dish plays an important role in proper nutrition. The benefits of the food consumed are obtained on the condition that the body absorbs it naturally.
So, "slow" carbohydrates that saturate the body but do not affect the appearance of excess weight:
- cereals (buckwheat, unpolished rice, oatmeal, millet);
- bread pasta;
- yeast bread (rye, bran);
- Baked potatoes.
Eat these foods for breakfast to avoid starvation and snacking throughout the day. Do not think that skipping breakfast will help you lose weight faster. In fact, you need to replenish your strength throughout the day. A hearty dinner will take you back to the starting point. Therefore, a fiber, carbohydrate and protein breakfast can help you stay in shape. The ideal option is not to run away, but one hour after waking up. A generous breakfast is one of the most important rules of a healthy diet.
Even high school students know that protein is involved in building all the muscles in the body. Therefore, it can not be excluded from the diet. It is suitable for food because it nourishes the body with amino acids, the presence of which promotes normal functioning. Protein is found in similar foods:
- Seafood and fish;
- lean meat (beef, chicken, turkey, rabbit);
- egg white;
- low-fat cheese (up to 30%);
- Low fat dairy products.
They are used for lunch menu, combined with fiber-rich vegetables. During strenuous mental or physical exertion, protein should be on the menu at least twice a day. For example, daily consumption of fish and seafood promotes the recovery of nerve cells and is a prophylactic against heart disease.
Most ignorant people think that fats are harmful. This is because the words "fats" and "obesity" have the same roots. American nutritionists conducted a study and found that when fat is almost half of the calories consumed, the number of overweight people was small - about 14%. After the whole world learned about the dangers of fats and began to remove them from the diet, the percentage of obesity increased dramatically to 35. It has been found that women who eat fats with proper nutrition also maintain their weight by normalizing it. Like those beauties who gave up 90% of their fat.
Fatty acids act as the building blocks of cells and are needed for the proper functioning of all organs. Therefore, the list includes:
- olive oil;
- corn oil;
- sunflower oil;
- Dark chocolate.
The daily dose of fat varies from two tablespoons of vegetable oil to 25 grams of nuts (optional).
Do not forget that fresh vegetables are much healthier than pickled ones. Moreover, the choice is wide - from radishes to asparagus beans. It is not recommended to eat canned corn and green peas because they contain "fast" carbohydrates.
Fruits cannot be considered light foods because they contain large amounts of fructose. Create a menu so that their digestion takes place no later than these hours of the day.
will have to abandon sweets. If this is difficult to do, replace them with honey, dried apricots, raisins. Keep in mind that ginger green tea speeds up metabolic processes and promotes weight loss.
We refuse harmful products!
Principles of proper nutrition and weight loss menus imply certain product restrictions. This list is not so long. It contains mainly the products that advertising imposes on us. But no matter how sweet the praise, they should not put you down. For the most part, our grandmothers could easily have done without it. It is true that they were lucky that in the last century the products were not so intrusively advertised and they did not even hear about the preservatives that e.
Cross out foods from the healthy diet menu that prevent weight loss:
- salted nuts and chips;
- packaged instant food (mashed potatoes, noodles, cereals, soups);
- All products containing monosodium glutamate (sausage, sausage, smoked meat);
- sweet fruit drinks with gas;
- baked goods and dairy products with a shelf life;
- fried fish and pies;
- cakes, pastries, muffins, sweets;
- fast food;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- unnatural spices.
They do not have any nutrients. But they can cause a lot of damage to the liver, kidneys, stomach. Apart from the fact that their proper nutrition is impossible to consume, they are undesirable for any of us. The exception for nutritionists is a glass of dry red wine (once a day) to speed up the absorption of carbohydrates.
How to reduce appetite while losing weight?
Increased appetite indicates that a person has impaired carbohydrate metabolism, which is the cause of excess weight. This is facilitated by stress, overwork, exercise and poor nutrition. To reduce hunger, follow the recommendations:
- Dietitians recommend drinking 200 milliliters of water a quarter of an hour before eating. It can be acidified with lemon juice.
- Avoid spices and salt or use them to a minimum.
- Satisfy your appetite with fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products.
- Drink no more than one cup of coffee a day.
- Chew your food at least ten times.
- Enjoy low-calorie vegetable soups.
- Green tea should be the main beverage after water.
- Wheat bran not only helps to remove excess toxins, but also prevents aging of the body.
- Do not eat in front of a computer or TV, as the brain cannot control the feeling of fullness. Practice aromatherapy to reduce hunger.
- Kill your appetite by exercising, walking in the fresh air, do what you love.
- Eat a small meal 5-6 times a day.
- Do not take extra vitamins and nutritional supplements, proper diet for weight loss, so it contains everything you need.
- Place the pieces in small plates, preferably blue. Scientists have proven that blue dishes suppress hunger and inflame red.
- Drink herbal tea or a glass of milk in slow sips before going to bed to help ease your appetite in the evening.
- Traditional medicine offers to reduce the feeling of hunger with flax decor. It can be consumed for twelve days in a row.
- Grapefruit is considered to be the leader in fruit, which helps to forget about appetite for a while.
reviews, using the right nutrition in practice helps in weight loss. We hope that a sensible approach to your health and a balanced diet will help you dream of a slim figure.