Japanese diet for 14 days is to lose weight and lose a slim figure on an empty stomach. The approach to product selection is special. The number of calories and the compatibility of the components are taken into account. Fat cells disappear quickly. You can lose 5-10 kg during the period of fulfillment of restrictions.
Japanese diet for 14 days: principles that influence the weight loss process
Weight loss principles consist of 3 indicators:
- low calorie content;
- presence of protein components in the diet;
- Lack of salt in ready meals.
Weight loss will be followed by speeding up the metabolic process. Protein enhances the production of heat in the body. Cells and tissues are freed from excess fluid. This is due to the restriction or absence of salt in the food. In addition, it is possible to remove the swelling and normalize blood pressure levels with age. The body receives the least calories. The amount is enough to maintain prosperity. Used to replenish energy and activate existing own reserves.
- Assimilation of protein foods requires energy. Fat cells are used to produce it (combustion process).
- Suitable for people of different weights.
- In 7 days he needs up to 5 kg.
- are fats and carbohydrates.
If there are no abnormalities in health and there are no contraindications, it is permissible to maintain a diet for up to 30 days. The Japanese menu is prepared keeping in mind that at least 100 different products must appear on the table per week.
The diet is strict. Psychological predestination helps to avoid unnecessary emotional stress. Experts recommend repeating the weight loss method no more than 2 times a year.
Additional effect, according to the rules: the achieved result is maintained for a long time. This requires a proper diet (a sharp increase in food calories is not allowed). You need to say this way of losing weight and maintaining weight:
- pregnant women;
- nursing mothers;
- People with various diseases of the liver;
- in the presence of renal pathologies;
- For diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and stomach - gastritis and ulcers.
Restrictions are also imposed on disorders in cardiology. It is recommended to consult a doctor before starting a diet.
Basic Principles of Effective Dietary Nutrition
The Japanese diet for 2 full weeks has many principles, the observance of which will increase its effectiveness. In its 15 years of existence it has:
- Complete absence of salt (even 2-3 grams per day is not allowed).
- Reduce carbohydrate intake in the diet.
- The diet consists of a variety of foods.
- Meals during the day - 3.
- amount of fluid.
- Age criteria - 18-40 years.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Diet rules are outlined:
- 90% of the liquid is pure water;
- Fish in dishes, boiled and stewed. Roasted in moderation is allowed;
- There are no restrictions for cereals, but it is recommended to dominate rice and legumes;
- Vegetables, including cabbage, should be included in the menu;
- Complete elimination of simple carbohydrates;
- Sugar-free kefir is allowed in the morning (for breakfast).
You cannot change the menu during the day. Meat priority is beef. Chickens are allowed. Do not use leather during cooking. The basis of dietary nutrition is the reduction of daily calories. It is not allowed to eat. Refused:
- salt (fresh food helps to get rid of excess volumes faster);
- smoked meat;
- fatty foods;
- ready meals;
- fast food;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Fast food and chips.
basic principles allows you to speed up metabolic processes in the body. Fat deposits will quickly disappear and be converted into energy. The nutrition program includes:
- coffee (freeze dried is not suitable);
- green tea;
- dairy products;
- lean meat (rabbits, poultry).
Consume vegetables in small quantities. The amount of fluid should not be less than 2 liters per day.
Proper nutrition in the Japanese diet is built in two directions. Excess fat and volume are taken into account. If they are small, then 7 days is preferred. A serious reset will require an increase of up to 14 days. The basic principles of nutrition of this period are:
- Prohibition on the use of alternative foods (beef can not be substituted for pork).
- Permission to use tomato juice instead of fresh tomatoes.
- Eliminate sugar and flour in any form.
Entering and exiting the diet should be smooth. Feature: The effects of weight loss will be less noticeable if there are other dietary restrictions before the Japanese diet. It is recommended to spend the day fasting before starting a normal diet. Several options are allowed: on kefir or apples, use cooked meat with fresh or stewed vegetables. Exit from the diet should be smooth. New products should be introduced gradually. It is recommended to include 1-2 species in the diet per week. The absence of salt in the utensils will help remove excess fluid from the tissues and cells. It accounts for 30% of volume and excess weight. It is impossible to overcome the chosen strict deadlines. It is impossible to place in places the days and the menu prepared for breakfasts, lunches, dinners.The pros and cons of the Japanese diet
Japanese diet food system has many advantages and disadvantages. They should be taken into account before starting a diet. Advantages include:
- Reducing food in salt reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular disease;
- Possibility to choose the duration of the diet - 7 or 14 days;
- lost kg and volumes will not return if you enter and exit the diet correctly;
- Dietary foods are available to everyone (unusual dishes or exotic);
- lack of swelling or their removal;
- The presence of protein ingredients does not cause skin sagging or stretch marks in areas where the fat layer is reduced;
- There are no strict restrictions on food preparation (products can be prepared in a water bath, stewed, fried in vegetable oil);
- Vitamins and micronutrients enter the body through plant components and vegetables.
14 days is the optimal period for weight loss. The body is not tense. Mood and vitality do not decrease. Endurance and mental alertness are maintained at a high level. Performance rates do not fall.
Disadvantages of the Japanese diet:The
- system should not be used in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The number of meals is limited to 3 (healthy meals include 5-6 meals in small portions).
- There are age restrictions (diet not suitable for older people).
There are contraindications to adhering to the restrictions of the Japanese system. You can not start it yourself without consulting your doctor.
Illegal Japanese Diet Food
The Japanese diet for 7 or 14 days contains a list of foods that need to be removed from the menu. It can not be used even in small quantities:
- salt (except in rare cases);
- Homemade vegetable and fruit preparations (marinades, pickles, canned food);
- Alcoholic beverages;
- carbonated drinks;
- mineral water (because it contains gases);
- wheat flour;
- baked goods and bread;
- semi-finished products;
- canned food (meat, fish and vegetables);
- Confectionery (sweets, lilies, pills, chocolate, cookies, cakes, pastries);
- fatty meat;
- fatty fish;
- sour cream;
- Bananas (fresh, pureed, dried);
- Grapes (all varieties and raisins);
- sugar (white, cane);
- gel ingredients;
- whipped cream;
- potatoes (and other vegetables containing starch);
Prohibited honey and dishes containing it. During this period it is not allowed to consume sausages and sausages, boiled and smoked sausages, fat.
The following products can be used for cooking:
- plain yogurt (bio);
- rye croutons;
- Tomato juice with pulp without salt (best made at home);
- cheese (solid, non-fat varieties);
- sea fish;
- natural coffee (flavorings, cream and sugar);
- Beef (cooked, stewed, steamed);
- chicken (cooked, steamed);
- Eggs (quail, chicken) - you can boil, add cheese, cooking method - but boiled;
- eggplant (possibly fried);
- Parsley root;
- apples (not sweet, green);
- pear (savory is recommended - for example, Chinese);
- Citrus fruits (orange, lemon, grapefruit, mandarin);
- green tea (no additives);
- lemon juice;
- Vegetable oils (sunflower and olive) - you should choose unrefined;
- cherries per 50 g;
- Kiwi (note allergic reactions to the product);
- plums (fresh, only in small quantities);
- white cabbage;
- carrots (fresh, boiled, grated);
- rye bread;
Meat, poultry or fish dishes are served as a side dish. You have to include them in the menu every day. The difficulty is that you will not be able to customize the "" taste to your usual taste. Do not add spices, herbs or other methods. No salt is added to the dish. You can not cook fried potatoes with bacon, kebabs, but you can include steamed cutlets and meat in the diet.
Food procurement sample for 2 weeks
In 2 weeks you can buy:
- chicken eggs - 20 pieces;
- chicken fillet or breast - 900 g;
- Carrots - 3 kg;
- tomato juice without salt) - 2 l;
- ground or granular natural coffee - 1 pack;
- white cabbage - 2-3 kg;
- Fruit - 1 kg (optional);
- Lemon - 2-3 pieces;
- Fresh sea fish (whole carcasses) - 2 kg;
- frozen fish fillet - 1 kg;
- cool cheese, non-fat - 200 g;
- Melon and pumpkin - 2 kg;
- vegetable oil - 0, 5-1 l;
- lean beef - 1 kg;
- Green Tea - 1 pack (no additives).
We recommend buying kefir and yogurt as needed to keep these products fresh.
Japanese diet for 14 days: menu, table
The nutrition program is based on a full menu, with a certain number of calories. Menby per day (each of 14):
|1||Coffee (200 ml) without sugar and milk or the same amount of green tea||Chicken egg (boiled hard boiled) - 2 pieces, white cabbage leaves steamed vegetable oil (150 g), home-made tomato juice (200 ml)||Fish, steamed or slightly fried without garnish (200 g)|
|2||Natural coffee, ground, roasted, without milk and sugar, rye bread (1 piece)||Boiled cabbage (or sunflower oil stewed in water), fried or boiled fish, as a dressing - vegetable oil (part 200 g) veal, poultry - optional (200 g), kefir (200 ml)|
|3||Toast made from rye flour or biscuit without salt (1 tsp) from permissible drink (200 ml)Before turning golden in vegetable oil (unrefined sunflower) (any quantity)||Vegetable casserole with yogurt (200 g).|
|4||Grated carrots with lemon juice||whole fish, fried or boiled (200 g), tomato juice (200 ml)||Fruit slicing (200 g) as an option - fruit salad with lemon juice|
|5||Carrots with lemon juice||boiled fish (fillet) and tomato juice (1 cup) g 200 g) whole fruit|
|6||Chocolate drink (200 ml) butter||Chicken egg with a slice of cheese (2 pieces), fresh carrots, cut into slices|
|7||Green tea (200 ml) without sweeteners||Steamed beef, slightly beaten (200 g) (200 g), one cup of kefir|
|8||Drink based on natural coffee (200 ml) (200 g)||Quail eggs sprinkled with grated cheese - 2 pieces, fresh carrots - 1 piece|
The results achieved will last for 2-3 years. The average caloric value is 800-850 kcal. Drink extra water throughout the day. It is allowed, as an option, to repeat the menu after reaching the 8th day of the diet.
Leave the Japanese diet
Japanese food restriction rules offer the right solution. Recommendations:
Cereals, salt, sweets can be included in the menu immediately.
Technology is not suitable for those who suffer from mental and physical stress. Children, pregnant women and the elderly should not use the diet. If the body receives less than 2 liters of fluid, dehydration is possible. If there are gastrointestinal diseases, the weight loss method can not be used because the menu is not balanced. People with cardiovascular disease may not be able to follow the restrictions (increased amount of coffee). Wrong exit will lead to rapid weight gain.
The most popular Japanese diet recipes for carrot salad: 1 carrot and 10 ml of vegetable oil. Preparation: Peel the carrots, grate them finely or press them into thin rings. Add oil, stir. Adding lemon juice (to taste) will help spice up.Baked eggplant and zucchini with cheese and yogurt: zucchini and eggplant (1 tsp. ), cheese (50 g), chicken egg (2 tsp. ), natural yogurt without additives (200 ml). Preparation: Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut into small pieces. Put in the form. Beat eggs, mix with yogurt. Pour the mixture over the vegetables. Grate the cheese, place the dish on top. Bake for 40 minutes. The temperature in the oven is 150 degrees.
Fruit salad: green apples, pears, kiwi (1 tsp. ), tangerine (3 slices of juice). Wash the fruit, pressing into cubes. Squeeze the juice from the mandarin slices, add the fruit, stir.
A 14-day Japanese diet gives excellent results when maintained. The exit should be smooth. This is necessary so that the lost kg does not return. Restrictions can be repeated after consulting a doctor and not more than 2 times a year.