Foods including and preventing type 2 diabetes
Treatment for diabetes should be correct and include low glycemic index foods (10 to 40) in the diet:
- Vegetables: tomatoes, eggplant, cabbage, cucumbers, zucchini, green beans and other green vegetables;
- mushrooms and various nuts;
- Fruits and berries: cherries, blueberries, blackberries, plums, pears, apples, gooseberries, strawberries, strawberries and their juices;
- Citrus fruits: lemon, orange, tangerine and grapefruit;
- Cereal and bran products: barley bread, rice bran, oatmeal, buckwheat, spaghetti and pasta made from solid flour;
- Dietary meats: poultry, rabbit, turkey, veal;
- low-fat fish and fish products;
- dark chocolate;
- cold pressed linseed oil;
- Mineral water.
Limit your intake of foods with an average glycemic index (40 to 70)
- Dairy products: kefir, milk, yogurt;
- fat-free or non-fat;
- Vegetables: beets (cooked and stewed), carrots, legumes;
- whole grain flour bread, rye bread, black bread, yeast bread;
- Fresh and canned pineapple;
- Apple and grape juices, without sugar;
- instant oatmeal;
- Raisins, melons, kiwis;
- Industrial Mayonnaise;
- canned corn;
- wheat flour pancakes;
- Brown rice
Eliminatefrom high glycemic index diet foods (70 to 100)
- wheat cereals and bread;
- corn flakes;
- French fries and baked goods;
- Caramel and honey, jam, sweets, sugar;
- white bread;
- Alcohol and sweet carbonated and carbonated beverages;
- coffee, tea, replace chicory, green tea and blueberry leaf tea;
- Sweet fruits: grapes, bananas;
- Processed meat products: sausage, frankfurters, sausages, potatoes, smoked meats.
In addition to your doctor-prescribed medications, you should use herbs: chicory, bilberry leaves, dandelion root, cuff, bean flaps, and a collection of sugar-lowering herbs.
In addition, people with diabetes have an active lifestyle, more exercise, walking up to 2 miles a day, walking up stairs, physical activity, unless, of course, you have had a heart attack or stroke. Adjust your sleep patterns, get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, and get no more than 1 hour of sleep a night.
Basic Steps and Diet Rules for Type 2 Diabetes
It is no secret that overweight people have diabetes.
The first stage of the diet-2 weeks, removal of extra pounds. During this period, eat only foods with a low glycemic index.
With high blood sugar, food is strongly recommended 3 times a day, without food, then insulin will have time to use. Drink water or eat fruit instead of food.
Part should be small, as nutritionists say, part should fit in the heart of the hand.
The second phase of the diet- 15 days, consolidation of results. During this period we eat foods with low and medium glycemic index. Limit sugar, honey, muffins, potatoes, bananas, white rice and corn.
The third step in dietingfor the rest of your life is to stay in shape and follow the rules. The menu should be low and medium glycemic.
From my own experience, I am diabetic, with 11 years of experience, I know that 70% wellness depends on what you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner and 20% on daytime activities and only 10% on medication. . .
Diabetes meal in BREAKFAST dishes list
You can prepare the following for breakfast:
- Oatmeal - on natural cereals and skim milk with the addition of small amounts of wild berries, raisins, dried apricots.
- Muesli or bran - with low-fat milk or yogurt.
- Buckwheat porridge with milk or boiled: tongue, rabbit, meat; Or meat, meat soup.
- with a freshly prepared toast with a slice of bread made from bread.
- low-fat or low-fat cottage cheese with low-fat sour cream, yogurt or kefir.
- Cheese cakes with sour cream.
- Cabbage or potato cutlet with sour cream.
- Green tea based on natural plants. Tea with milk.
- Fruits: pear, apple, orange, grapefruit.
- Boiled eggs with homemade mayonnaise.
- Squid omelette.
- Cabbage pot in the oven.
- zucchini pot.
- Meat pudding.
Diabetic Meal Dining List
Ordinary lunch consists of salads, first and second courses, desserts and drinks. The following dishes are offered for lunch:
Salads can be based on lettuce leaves, including fresh cabbage. And Chinese cabbage, cauliflower, fresh vegetables (radish, radish, cucumber, tomato), celery, broccoli, mushrooms, cheese and fruit.
- Vegetarian Vegetarian;
- Pearl barley and buckwheat with mushrooms;
- rice with eggs;
- with cauliflower;
- peas, beans;
- fish with celery;
- vegetables with chicken;
- low-fat borage with sour cream.
- with cooked meat or stewed cabbage.
- Beef stroganoff with mashed potatoes.
- with boiled potatoes in the heart.
- Boiled chicken with millet porridge.
- Mexican pita with feta cheese and mushrooms.
- Sandwiches to your taste, based on whole grain bread.
- sugarless lemon jelly.
- Carrot cake.
- Cottage cheese soup.
- Microwave stevia chocolate cake.
- Pumpkin cheesecake without sugar and semolina.
- Diet cake.
- Baked apples.
- Tomato juice.
- Kefir or kefir with cinnamon.
- Rose broth or tea.
- Milk thistle tea (for weight loss).
- Fruit compote with sweetener.
Diabetes Meal for DINNER Meal List
Lunch items can be:
- Cabbage rolls full of vegetables.
- Cooked lean fish.
- Kefir with carrot and apple meat.
- Carrot puree with sour cream.
- Stewed cabbage.
- Vegetable pot.
1 hour before bedtime
- a glass of kefir;
A list of dishes is a recommendation, but you need to design your own menu and focus on your well-being.